Nursing Home and Aged Care
Carousel Medical Centre has established a dedicated service called Gericare. Holistic care is provided by our GPs for residents in Nursing Homes and Independent Living Units.
Dr Mayura Iddagoda and Dr Dilan Siriwardena will be accepting referrals from the local GPs for comprehensive geriatric assessment for patients over the age of 65. Both Mayura and Dilan have been working and been trained in the WA public health system.
Experienced medical and nurse practitioners visit and care at your residential facility or Retirement Village.
- Patient and family-focused
- Telephone advice available 24 hours every day with an experienced practitioner
- After-hours visits can be arranged
- Skin cancer treatment can be arranged in the facility
- There is no gap for nursing home and aged care residents for routine visits.
- Clients in retirement villages will have no gap only for routine visits.
Our age care experienced nurse practitioners can work with the resident's family doctor to optimise care.
What we do
- Advanced care planning
- Comprehensive clinical assessment
- Dementia management
- Hospital admission prevention
- Medication management and cost reduction
- Optimisation of pain management
- Drug error minimisation
- Family education and support
- Telehealth for minor illnesses
GeriCare Perth Nursing home visits serviced by experienced general practitioners.
|Monday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|